Sunday, May 27, 2012

Damn Paparazzi!

So, today was just out for a bit of a shopping, and wouldn't you know it! Damn paparazzi lurking about everywhere! One nice thing, they caught a good shot of my new bag from Mon Tissu.

I pulled down my shades and gave them a bit of attitude. I guess I should be glad I remembered to wear panties and that I wasn't getting out of the cab! A girl has to be prepared!

I think the photographer could finally tell I was ready to continue on my merry way. I know its important to give the public what they want, but really, we SuperModels want a life too. After he 'crashed' I could only wait 20-30 minutes tops before I realized that he must have been having internet issues. Well, what-ever-your-name is, if you are reading this (and I know you are!) just send me a message and I'll be glad to autograph one of these for you. muuaah! 

What I'm wearing:

Hair: Vanity
Shades: Role Optic
Nails: Love Soul
Bag: Mon Tissu
Jewelry: Paper Couture
Top & Skirt: Maitreya
Shoes: N-Core

Photos: Krystanna Wycliffe..shhh lol

1 comment: